1) An act of mass destruction and loss of life (especially in war or by fire) EXAMPLE: "a nuclear holocaust"
2) The mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime from 1941 until 1945.
3) From French holocauste, from Late Latin holocaustum, from the neuter form of Ancient Greek (holos), “‘whole’”) + (kaustos), “‘burnt’”) from (kai?), “‘I burn’”). NOTE: The saline solution used in many abortions burns the babies' delicate skin tissue, and they appear as if they have been passed though a fire.
4) A sacrifice to a god that is completely burned to ashes.
5) The annihilation or near-annihilation of a group of animals or people, whether by natural or deliberate agency.
6) The state-sponsored mass murder of an ethnic group (usually in the minority).
The group being POMGROMed in this particular case is the unborn. And in China and India especially, GIRL babies. This truly continues to be, an on going HOLOCAUST with no visible end in sight.